View Other Details
• Transportation to project site on first day
• Meals--breakfast and dinner every day (Lunch when necessary)
• Arrival orientation
• Pre departure information
• A simcard for communication
• 24/7 in-country support
• Documents and assistance for visa application
• Letter of recommendation and/or certificate of participation after completion of program.
This program is designed to help people with various disabilities, especially autistic children, develop their IQ through painting, drawing, basic life skills etc. There is a sensory centre which we look for volunteers to help run.
This program also helps other kids from the orphanages to develop their creativity, self confidence, and self esteem.
Being a creative arts volunteer gives you the opportunity to use music, art, drama, dance, etc., to teach. Volunteers have the freedom to develop their own topics and come out with creative ideas.
- Giving love and care to people neglected by families
- Program runs all year long and on any day
- Weekend tour attractions to any part of Ghana, a lush & lively country
- The projects helps to keep girls in school during their menstrual days through the donation of sanitary towels
- Volunteers experience pure "local life style"
Volunteers work with the very people whose lives depend on it
Volunteers learn new culture
Volunteers develop the spirit of resilience
Volunteers have weekends to explore all the tourist attractions in the country.