View Other Details
• Transportation to project site on first day
• Meals--breakfast and dinner every day (Lunch when necessary)
• Arrival orientation
• Pre departure information
The Buduburam refugee camp is a home for Liberians who fled their country during the civil war. The living conditions at the camp are poor and most of the people don't have access to reliable work, making it difficult to care for their kids.
Volunteers are needed to help teach and care for kids at the school that has been established at the camp. This is a year round project. A feeding program has been established to provide a hot lunch every day.
After school fun activities, sports, arts and crafts and other games with the kids. Provides sanitary pads to help keep girls in school.
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Weekend tour attractions to any part of Ghana
- Community support
- Support goes directly to the grassroots organization and the people whose lives depend on it
Volunteers work with the very people whose lives depend on it
Volunteers learn new culture
Volunteers develop the spirit of resilience
Volunteers have weekends to explore all the tourist attractions in the country.