View Other Details
In all cases the program fee includes:
- Accommodation & food.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Specially tailored travel insurance.
- A local cultural City Tour.
- All Agape registration & admin.
- A dedicated trip advisor to help plan your trip.
Agape Volunteers is proud to work with a Foundation in Ghana which provides free classes, housing and support to local children who might otherwise have nowhere to go. Some of these children have family members cannot currently look after them, and we provide care and support, always aiming to return the child to a family setting as soon as possible. Our local team there is truly inspirational, but relies on volunteers to help make the children's futures as bright as possible.
Volunteers on Agape's childcare program in Ghana can expect to help with 'Homework Club', providing additional educational support, as well as organising structured games with the children. Volunteers are also encouraged to pursue their own projects, from art to music and sport, whilst also assisting with a variety of other activities depending on the needs of the day. This can include more practical work like construction projects, and ensuring that the children's environment is clean and welcoming.
- Volunteer at an established and sustainable children's Foundation
- Provide educational and pastoral support for local children in Ghana
- Live right on the beach alongside local teams and other volunteers
We're proud that Agape's work in Ghana has already had an enormous impact on the local communities we work with, and you can be a great help in continuing this good work. As a childcare volunteer in Ghana you will have an impact on all the children you work with, providing additional knowledge and skills to help them throughout their future life. But the best thing about volunteering? You get to come and see first-hand the impact you can make!