Coach enthusiastic young people in Ghana, sharing your passion for sport to engage as many children as possible. Avoiding the midday sun, coaching is 5 days a week in the morning and afternoon. The project is based at a football academy (but you can coach any sport you like), which has links with schools across the community, providing support and education to young people. We are looking for passionate volunteers to coach their favourite sports to the athletic children in the community.
Working in the community offers an immersive experience, learning about the culture by living it and talking to the local people. The people are friendly, welcoming volunteers into the community and engaging with them, forming a sociable and interactive trip. No previous coaching experience is required, but qualifications can enable a higher level of coaching and option of a football Internship.
- Sharing your love of a sport with enthusiastic and motivated young people
- Knowing you are helping to improve the lives of young people in Ghana
- Working alongside like-minded, dedicated coaches in a friendly environment
- Experiencing Ghana first-hand
- Living in shared accommodation with other volunteers, with plenty of down time for socializing