Serve On a Mission Trip

Powerful Prayer
Powerful Prayer
Education
Education

You can help share the love of Christ by serving on a short-term trip with Mission of Hope. Every year, we host thousands of mission trip participants from around the world. You can serve on a Haiti mission trip, a Dominican Republic mission trip, or a mission trip in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

Your team’s work will be dedicated to meeting the physical and spiritual needs of underserved communities. As we work together with local church pastors and other indigenous leaders in each village, we ask them, “What does your village need to be transformed?” There are a variety of ministry opportunities, such as youth programs, small construction projects, mobile medical clinics, and community evangelism. By partnering with local churches and ministries, the difference you make will have a lasting impact long after you return home.

We offer mission trips every week, year round, with the exception of the week of Christmas and New Year.

Cooper

My Favorite Mission Trip

I have been traveling with Mission of Hope for 10 years now. They never fail to radically change my life for the better. It's an amazing opportunity to see God work and be overwhelmed by his greatness! I would recommend Mission of Hope for anyone looking to serve overseas! You will go and change lives, and come back with your own life changed! They encourage team members to always live on missions and pursue people to share the gospel. It is a great organization that is constantly growing and making an impact on more and more people every day. The staff and interns are so hard working and loving. I love that they genuinely care for the teams coming in! Their heart is for every man, woman, and child, including you and me. If you have the opportunity to take a trip with Mission of Hope, I wouldn't pass it up. God can do some great things when we just say yes to what he has for us.

Staff Interviews

About Mission of Hope

As an organization following Jesus Christ, Mission of Hope exists to bring life transformation to every man, woman, and child. We believe a nation can be transformed, village by village, one life at a time by focusing on four key areas: healthy...