Change lives through India Volunteer Care! Located in Pondicherry, India, IVC was created to connect volunteers with local NGOs who cannot gain the attention of a worldwide audience. We believe that all volunteers have unique services to offer, so while staying with IVC, committed interns have the freedom and support to use their skills to aid a diverse range of local organizations. As a result, we can achieve a stronger NGO sector in Pondicherry.
Many of our programs focus on education and societal awareness, often resulting in economic independence and an improvement of life quality. Our programs include:
- Teaching English
- Empowering Rural Women
- IT Tutorials for all ages
- Capacity Building, Elderly Care
- Women’s Counselling
- Safe Sex Awareness
- Environmental Awareness
- Caring for Disabled Children
- Advocating Gay Rights... and much more!
Visit our website for more details, and please help us to improve the lives of a deserving community.
- A unique working environment with a direct influence on the livelihood to the those supported by you
- Opportunities for self-development, allowing you to decide how you can contribute
- Living in Pondicherry, a fantastic flavour of India with a rich culture and exciting experiences to offer
Born out of a desire to support local NGOs with their invaluable community work, India Volunteer Care welcomes volunteers who have the skill, ability, passion, and the profound willingness to make a positive difference in this world. Is that you?