Volunteer with Kenosis Foundation in Bangalore City, India

Volunteer with Kenosis Foundation in Bangalore City, India

We have several opportunities from 2 weeks to 12 and above:

-Teaching Projects – Teaching English to women and children in Schools and community.
-IT Teaching Projects – Teaching basic IT skills to girls.
-Childcare Projects – Caring for infants and children, including street children.
-Work with Street Children – Teach English in slums.
-After school programs/Summer camps – Assisting local teachers and staff with after school programs and summer camps.
-Renovation of local institutions – Assisting with the renovation of local institutions and creating clean, bright learning spaces in day care centers and in schools.
-Community Health – Making community health visits/community health awareness training.
-Women’s Empowerment – Working towards improving women’s rights in society (including job skills training)
-General Child care: Working with variety of child based project in selected areas both in urban and rural communities.

Asia » India » Chennai
Asia » India » Bangalore
Asia » India
1 Year+
Guesthouse
Food, accommodation, emergency medical supports, Airport pick and drop, project training, placement, certificate, 24 hours monitoring and field supports.

Iris
Spain

Great experience

Me and my friend visited different projects of KF in September 2014 and it was a really good experience. Issac, the founder of this NGO, explained us everything in detail and he has a lot of passion for what he is doing. He dedicates his life and his energy to help other people in need and he focuses on building a better future for girl children which is an important goal. It was interesting to see the different projects. We spent 3 days with Issac and we visited for example the families in the slums of Bangalore and spent some time with the children in the school there. I think this NGO does a great job and I can only recommend to volunteer at KF.

Marie
Copenhagen, Denmark

I can really recommend Kenosis Foundation!

When I look back at my time with Kenosis Foundation, I am very thankful. The trip was a gift for me, and I learned so much from traveling with Issac (he has the the primary responsibility in KF) and by meeting wonderful people in a beautiful village. I got close to the culture, and I felt very welcomed everywhere we went.
Issac was a fantastic guide for us, and he is one of the most kind-hearted persons I have ever met. He knows a lot about Non violent communication and is also a very humorous man. We travelled around on motorbikes, saw a beautiful waterfall, visited some catholic and hindu schools, and I tasted the most delicious food.
I hope to come back soon.
Conclusion: I can really recommend Kenosis Foundation!!

Kenosis Foundation (KF) begun its mission in 2010 and established in late 2013 as a registered and not for profit trust ( NGO), have started intervention in selected poverty stricken pockets of India and brought about a significant change in the life of women-young mothers