Volunteer abroad with iko Poram in Jaipur, the India, the pink city.
Iko Poran offers a wide range of very affordable programs. Our local coordinators partner with local NGOs to ensure the quality of the projects and provide the best programs to our volunteers.
Programs are available from 1 to 12 weeks.
Our variety of programs in India include:
- Child development
- Community Work
- Theater in Education
- Teaching in Schools
- Children with Special Needs
Please familiarize yourself with our website to learn more and start planning your trip.
Iko Poran is the only Volunteer Abroad organization based in a developing country respectively in a destination country, and also, Iko Poran is the only one that runs its own projects. We have 14 years experience and have received and coordinated thousands of volunteers. Most of the other organizations are profit oriented travel agencies charging expensive registration fee to organize your program.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- Volunteers receive a cultural orientation upon arrival;
- Only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs;
- Most affordable registration fee, only $ 149!