Most Affordable Program in India from $335 USD for 2 weeks

Volunteer abroad with iko Poram in Jaipur, the India, the pink city.

Iko Poran offers a wide range of very affordable programs. Our local coordinators partner with local NGOs to ensure the quality of the projects and provide the best programs to our volunteers.

Programs are available from 1 to 12 weeks.

Our variety of programs in India include:
- Child development
- Community Work
- Theater in Education
- Teaching in Schools
- Children with Special Needs

Please familiarize yourself with our website to learn more and start planning your trip.

Iko Poran is the only Volunteer Abroad organization based in a developing country respectively in a destination country, and also, Iko Poran is the only one that runs its own projects. We have 14 years experience and have received and coordinated thousands of volunteers. Most of the other organizations are profit oriented travel agencies charging expensive registration fee to organize your program.

• Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
  • Volunteers receive a cultural orientation upon arrival;
  • Only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
  • All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs;
  • Most affordable registration and program fees!

Claire

Iko Poran Womens Empowerment Project India- AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

I highly recommend Iko Poran’s Women’s Empowerment project in India! Every level of it was perfectly organized from the first email with owner Felipe to my conclusion! India can be a crazy, chaotic place, but I always felt completely safe. The on-site NGO program directors are in constant communications with you ensuring you have everything you need and they allow you to bring your best skills to empowering the women in Deep Public School. I started teaching English but I ordered a couple of sewing machines from Amazon India, which they’d never seen, they LOVED it — so we switched to sewing every day so they can sell their products.

I lived with an amazing host family, they completely adopted me making me part of the family! Stay with host family if you can, you will be completely assimilated into India much quicker. I’m a married 58 year old woman and this experience completely transformed my LIFE! The women of India need YOU, don’t wait another minute—sign up NOW!!

None!

About Iko Poran Volunteer Abroad - IKPVA

IKPVA offers a wide range of affordable, safe and meaningful volunteer projects in Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Our variety of programs includes Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, NGO Support, Construction, Environment Protection, Animal...