COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, The Tarzan Way has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Delhi, the capital of India is one of the most culturally and historically rich city. Despite being one of the most important cities in the world, it is not perfect. There are a lot of children who are still not able to go to school and the ones' who do attend school are not getting any education outside their textbooks. At the same time, even though the nation is developing, women are still under the pressure of their social-economic status.
Volunteer Work available:
2) Women Empowerment
Don't worry though, it is not all work. Delhi is a cultural hub and their is no lack of places to visit and enjoy with various markets, monuments etc inside Delhi and many cities surrounding it such as Agra which is famous for the Taj Mahal, Jaipur and Varanasi.
3) Experience Captain
4) Airport Pickup
5) Pre-departure support
6) Orientation meeting and an authentic India lunch, on us!
6) Old Delhi and Agra tour included!
- Explore the symbol of beauty Taj Mahal and the religious cities Mathura - Vrindavan with us. Participation is free for all volunteers!
- Explore the busy by lanes of Old Delhi, a place stuck in time and try famous delicacies, the recipes of which have been passed down generation to generation. Also included in your project. <3
- Spend your travel doing something meaningful for community through volunteer work during the weekdays.
- Visit cities such as Rishikesh, Jaipur and Varanasi during your weekends. You can also take a long weekend to the beach state Goa!
- Make new friends and explore the majestic city of Delhi, visiting various cultural and religious sites, eating traditional Indian food and exploring our local markets.