Volunteer in India: Most Affordable & Real Impact!

UBELONG offers 1-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in Delhi, India.

Volunteer in one of these world-class projects:

CAREGIVING
--> Assisting at an after-school center
--> Supporting people with disabilities

EDUCATION
--> Teaching elementary and middle school

NGO SUPPORT
--> Supporting an NGO for girls
--> Supporting an NGO for disadvantaged children and women

Visit ubelong.org for more detail - the journey of a lifetime starts there!

• **24/7 in-country support
  • **Volunteer on projects that truly need you
  • **Live in the heart of Delhi and enjoy delicious meals every day
  • **Go with a US based organization - legitimacy and peace of mind
  • **The #1 program in Delhi and with the best reviews!

Lacey

Best of both worlds; Volunteer in India

My day to day experience involved working from 11am-5pm. 3 days a week I would work in the school which is located in the middle of a basti. It was an awesome experience to be able to work right in the middle of a slum. I would help clean up the school, teach English, walk around and survey the families, play with the kids, and any work I could do on my computer that didn't require wifi. The other two days I would head to the office, and work on bigger tasks that included using the internet. Filing out donor receipts, sending emails, working on sponsorship and fundraising forms/pages. Office work was definitely more administrative and business like.

Communication is always a bit difficult when you travel to a new country and experience a new culture. Sometimes it would take a bit longer to finish a task because of the miscommunication between the volunteer(me) and the volunteer coordinator. Also, it was sometimes confusing to realize what you were actually going to teach in English. The school has limited books on teaching English and each kid has a different level of known English.
Sinead

After School Care Centre in Delhi

Certain stigmas surround Volunteering Abroad in today's society and it can be very difficult to find a project where you are able to have a positive impact, and are able to enjoy yourself and work in a safe environment. UBELONG really helped me find a community where I felt welcomed and wanted, and they made the whole organisation process so much easier, especially in a chaotic country like India. I really valued the support and assistance of a wide range of mentors and contacts provided to me by UBELONG. Overall I had an amazing time working at the centre which UBELONG connected me to, and though sometimes challenging, I think it really helped me understand the ways in which I can actually have a positive influence on different communities.

About UBELONG

Most Affordable - Trusted by Thousands - Real Impact

--> Pick from 100+ projects in education, caregiving, conservation, medical and more
--> Go to Africa, Asia, Latin America & Europe