Volunteer in Bali - Lowest Fees & Trusted Since 2003

Volunteer in Bali
Volunteer in Bali

Bali is a breathtakingly beautiful island in Indonesia. It is an island rich in colorful cultures and traditions. The people of Bali are known for their warmth and friendliness. It is a surfer’s, beach lover's, and nature admirer’s heaven. There are thousands of temples to explore, dramatic volcanic landscapes, and pristine beaches. This is an island for all of the senses!

When you commit to a volunteering overseas in Bali program, you will be joining a team of like minded volunteers in an effort to help improve the lives of children or turtles in Bali. There are four great Bali volunteer trips to choose from, depending on your personal interests and passions.

Volunteering in Bali will give you incredible opportunities to explore the vast wonders of the island. This will surely prove to be a highly rewarding, eye opening, breathtaking, and memorable experience. You will feel greatly fulfilled knowing that you have also done something to help improve the lives of others.

• Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
  • Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $250 per week.
  • Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
  • Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
  • Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted

Arista

Working in A Kindergarten

Last Summer I spend three weeks in Indonesia at Bali Kindergarten. This volunteering experience really made me feel that I was needed. During the program I was wishing I could spend a whole year with these children. Global Crossroad I can say is a company committed to providing volunteers a quality service. Pre-departure process was very smooth due to the staffs in USA. The Ground Coordinator was also always available to answer all my questions. The accommodation at the hostel was primitive. Everything was well organized right from the start. The food was good and was always on time. I was really impressed to see the classroom with many smiling children. The owner of the Kindergarten expressed his sincere thanks to Global Crossroad for their immense help over the years. This made me very happy because I knew I was also a part of the good work. After having traveled with other companies I can confidently say that Global Crossroad gives you your money's worth. I will strongly recommend this company to all the Philanthropists we would want to make this world a better place. This is the only way to ensure that your money gets to the people who deserve it. I have already told my mother of my experience and we have agreed to visit Bali once again and we will definitely do this again through Global Crossroad.

Response from Global Crossroad

Dear Arista

Thank you so much for volunteering with us and for leaving us a feedback. We greatly appreciate your efforts for volunteering with the children in our program. We are happy to know that you had a positive experience.

We wish you all the best for your future endeavours.