View Other Details
Our programme will make you step out of your comfort zone and engage with your new friends from around the world. You will develop a better understanding of global issues while making a meaningful contribution to the community that hosts you.
In Jamaica, you’ll work with us to achieve long-term goals on a volunteer program that addresses specific needs. You can help children improve their reading and comprehension at schools. Or, teach teenagers and adults who did not receive an adequate education. If you are interested in gaining work experience, you can join our medical or psychology internship.
Get ready to dance to reggae rhythms and en joy the warm Caribbean sunlight. You can also relax on beautiful white beaches or explore Jamaica’s lush green interior on hikes.
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Support global sustainable efforts that contribute towards the long-term objectives of each program.
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff and head office team
- Live and work in the local community
- Explore a new country and culture while you're meaningful contribution to the community
Support disadvantaged children and focus on improving early childhood development and literacy.
Coach sports in disadvantaged schools and help children develop their fitness and sporting ability.
Gain practical teaching experience and help raise literacy levels in local schools and through community programs.
Get medical work experience by shadowing local doctors and participating in community outreach work.