- Nosy Komba
View Other Details
Go off the beaten track and make an impact in Madagascar. Choose from 5 different programs centered around conservation, including:
- Community Development
- Forest Conservation
- Island Outreach
- Marine Conservation
- Turtle Conservation
These fully-hosted volunteer programs are provided by International Volunteer HQ - the world's leading volunteer travel organization, trusted by more than 114,000 travelers.
Based on the stunning island of Nosy Komba, volunteers can support varying conservation projects for periods ranging from 2 - 12 weeks. Your fully hosted experience includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in dormitory-style beach huts and rustic camps.
Thanks to IVHQ's affordable fees, flexible booking and free changes, you can register for your volunteer program in Madagascar with confidence.
- IVHQ’s Madagascar Conservation programs are available year-round, starting every first and third Monday of the month
- Fully-hosted volunteer experience from only $600 for 2 weeks - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
- You’ll be joining a global network of 114,000+ volunteers backed by the world’s leading team of volunteer travel experts with an outstanding safety system and track record
- Support impact-driven volunteer projects run by locals within your host community
- Flexible booking and free changes so you can register with confidence