Projects Abroad offers volunteer programs in Andasibe, Madagascar. This beautiful placement, located off the east coast of Africa, is known for its extraordinary wildlife, lush rainforest, and extensive coastline. Although Madagascar is an increasingly popular tourist destination, at least 69% of the country's population lives below the national poverty line.
Projects Abroad offers volunteers the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of the local community by helping children from impoverished background in the Care or Teaching projects. You could also join the Rainforest Conservation project and be a part of extraordinary biodiversity or environmental impact studies! If you are interested in Medicine, join the Public Health internship and gain international experience in medical outreach campagins.
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Select your own start date and duration
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff
- Live and work in the local community
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends