View Other Details
Orangutans on the IUCN Red List is classified as Critically Endangered, may be more closely related to humans than scientists previously thought. A new genetic study and the first blueprint of the orangutan genetic code has confirmed that they share 97 percent of their DNA with people.
INVOLVE invites you to participate and provide a helping hand in the Orangutan Conservation program. This project has been designed to protect and preserve orangutans. Help with various conservation activities and initiatives to protect, care for and save these intelligent, gentle creatures.
- Gain an unforgettable experience with beautiful orangutans.
- Observe orangutans in a close yet safe distance.
- Assist with any preparations for the release of orangutans deemed fit to be in the wild.
- Have the privilege of working with the sanctuary's staff members and understanding orangutan behavior.
- Endless travel options for weekend, volunteers can UNESCO Heritage side in Penang, beautiful islands such as Langkawi and Pangkor Islands or further to the Sabah Mt. Kinabalu for a hike