View Other Details
An unforgettable journey joining the Orangutan Conservation Project to prevent extinction with a unique Malaysia Diverse Cultural Experience.
Malaysia is best known for its beaches, rainforest and a mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. You meet people from different cultural backgrounds live together in peace and harmony. Very often you observe a church is right next to a Hindu or Chinese Temples as well as across a Muslim Mosque. A really interesting exploration for volunteers who visit Malaysia for the first time to get the unique Malaysia Cultural Experience.
You are invited to participate and provide a helping hand in the Orangutan Conservation Program which is designed to protect and preserve orangutans. Assist with various conservation activities and initiatives to protect, care for and save the beautiful intelligent animal.
- Exclusive and affordable trip combining Malaysia Cultural experience and orangutan conservation projects
- Endless travel options for weekend; volunteers can explore UNESCO Heritage Sites in Penang, the beautiful Island such as Redang Island or go further to Borneo for jungle trekking
- Get very close yet a safe distance with these beautifully intelligent animals
- Making new friendship and learning about different cultures in particular Asian traditions and customs
- Program fees include 24/7 in-country support, airport pick-up, program orientation, volunteer placement, accommodation, meals.