PMGY offers 1-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in the medieval, coastal city of Rabat. Volunteers can get involved in English teaching and childcare projects.
Our programmes in Morocco run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Enjoy the wonders that Morocco has to offer whilst also giving support to day-care centres that look after Rabat’s most vulnerable children.
Teach English along with a variety of other subjects to children from disadvantaged backgrounds in the medieval, coastal city of Rabat.