Contribute to the development and improvement of infrastructure within a developing community. This is an opportunity to gain hands-on skills in the construction and renovation of jungle gyms, educational facilities, bathrooms, and more, while also supporting environmental education initiatives and health workshops.
GVI measures a project's impact against the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, and ensures that ethical best practices are adhered to.
In your free time, travel around Nepal, participating in a Himalayan trek, stay on one of over 300 tropical islands in Fiji, or adventure around the jungles of Costa Rica.
- Experience day-to-day life in a remote village in Fiji, the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, and the deep set valleys of Nepal, surrounded by Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Learn how to travel and volunteer ethically in a way that creates a sustainable impact and supports the UN SDGs.
- Meet people from other parts of the world and learn about different cultures and traditions.
- Try various ethnic cuisines.
- Become a global citizen, with a better understanding of global conservation issues.