View Other Details
Our own, dedicated, in-country support team
Climb to the Mount Everest base camp, trek through Nepals famous national parks searching for Tigers or visit Buddha's birthplace. Whatever you love extreme sports, nature or culture, Nepal has something for everyone.
However a Gap Year shouldn't just be a chance for adventure travel, it offers a unique opportunity to enhance your CV or Resume and help you stand out from the crowd when you apply for Uni or your graduate job. Our Nepal program gets the balance just right. More adventure than you can possibly imagine and the chance to live and work in a rural community where you can teach English to local children.
Cultural immersion is more than just being a tourist and seeing the sights, it's a unique opportunity to engage meaningfully with individuals and a community, to build relationships, make friends and live life as they do.
All our programs are divided into three parts - orientation, cultural immersion placement and independent travel.
- Live in the community as they live - but never on your own
- Be more than a traveller passing through
- Climb to Mount Everest base camp
- Look for Tigers in Nepals national parks
- Travel through to India and experience all that this amazing part of the world has to offer