View Other Details
* One week Orientation Training at the beginning of the program
* Five day Village Excursion (Trekking)
* Nepali Home stay through out the program
*Three day Buddhist meditation course or two days hiking
Insight Nepal believes that serving others is one of the most worthwhile human endeavors. The main objective of the program is to provide opportunities to those who are keenly interested in gaining a cultural experience by contributing their time and skills to benefit worthwhile community service groups. The second objective is to help those who are looking for an opportunity to reach people and community groups who are in need of their skills.
There are three primary phases during the course of the programme. Orientation Phase : In this phase the participants will have ample opportunities to learn about Nepal, gaining both theoretical and practical experiences by observing and participating in the family and community. All these activities and experiences will help them build self confidence and develop the cultural understanding necessary for starting the placement phase.
Placement phase : The participants will work at their placements site according to their interests.
- Experince Nepal as a Volunteer with unique cultural interactions
- Stay with a local Nepali family
- Go trekking in the Annapurna mountains and experience a Buddhist meditation course.