Elephant Care Volunteer Program In Nepal

The Nepal Elephant Care volunteer program is perfect for the animal lovers of all training and experience looking to work up close and personal with the amazing Asian elephant. Elephants are amazing animals to be with and we would like to invite you to use this opportunity for making life a beautiful event for some time. Make your Nepal holiday special by joining our Nepal Elephant care volunteer program in Chitwan National Park.

This is a special program that helps address the treatment of animals used in tourism all over Asia. The simple act of bathing, feeding and spending time with the elephants allows them time to relax and play on mornings and days when they are not working. Our Elephant care program is dedicated for elephant lovers to help the private elephant population, where local people keep domestic elephants for use in safari. Chitwan national park is a famous destination for jungle safari, and touring.

• Elephant Care Volunteer Progam in Chitwan
  • Elephant care volunteer program in Nepal
  • Volunteering in Nepal
  • Volunteer Program in Nepal

Safala

Elephant care Volunteering with Volunteer and internship Foundation Nepal

I did elephant care volunteering in Chitwan in 2018. volunteer and internship foundation help me to choose this program. i really enjoy with elephants. In the first day they brief me about elephant , and from second day as my program is already set, i wake up early in the morning and go to elephant stable feed them care them . I help to make food for elephant and also help make paper by elephant dung in my volunteering week.

About Volunteer and Internship Foundation Nepal

Volunteer and Internship Foundation (VAI) Nepal is a women owned and operated foundation that aims to provide meaningful experiences for individual or groups looking to contribute to various community needs in Nepal. We are committed to improving...