Deserts and rain forests, colourful metropolises and mystical places, as well as numerous lakes, wooded islands, glaciers, geysers, and vast beaches – Australia’s and New Zealand’s natural and geographical diversity has always left its visitors in awe.
Due to this diversity, both countries are rich in numerous animal and plant species. To sustainably protect the sensitive flora and therefore the habitats of many species various nature conservation projects have been brought into being. By volunteering in one of Natucate’s fascinating environmental projects you can discover this breathtaking place and at the same time make an active contribution to real nature conservation as part of an international volunteer team.
Take a look at our website to receive more information on our volunteer projects in Australia and New Zealand and experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in Oceania!
- Actively contribute to conserving pristine natural areas in Australia and New Zealand
- Immerse yourself into breathtaking landscapes
- Witness Oceania’s fascinating wildlife
- Work together with an international volunteer team
- Use your free time to explore stunning nature reserves and cultural sites