The Kaghan Memorial Trust (KMT) is looking for international teachers to work on a volunteer basis at its school in the Kaghan Valley.
• Teaching English as a foreign language to young learners (KG to Grade 6)
• Supporting local teaching staff (teacher training and monitoring teacher performance)
• Curriculum development
• Organisation of school events
• Working as part of the Senior Teacher and Academic Advisor (STA) team to develop initiatives to reduce absenteeism, improve health and hygiene, encourage good manners, increase awareness of environmental issues, etc.
• Applicants must have a college degree and experience teaching children and/or teaching English as a second language. Experience overseas is an asset.
• A strong sense of commitment to the Trust’s objectives and a willingness to work for one full year.
• Ability to adapt to a different culture.