View Other Details
This includes accommodation, local visits, 3 hours of Arabic classes, daily Palestinian breakfast, certificate of participation.
The Volunteer with Palestinian Refugees program is an ideal opportunity for those who want to work, interact, and engage with Palestinian refugees who live in different living conditions. This program will give you the chance to organize and participate in activities and events that take place in refugee camps located in the city of Hebron.
The Volunteer with Palestinian Refugees is aimed at gathering internationals with Palestinians in order that they might get to know the refugee situation in Palestine. Through listening to the stories of Palestinian refugees, internationals will become more knowledgeable about how the occupation has affected, and still affects, their daily life.
As a participant in this program, you will have the chance to engage in social, educational, and community activities. These activities target youth and children, as well as women who live in the refugee camps.
- Partake in several organized activities for Palestinians–mainly children–who live in the refugee camps.
- These activities include entertainment activities, sports activities, and educational activities.
- Meet Palestinian refugees, listen to their stories, and have the opportunity to ask questions and build friendships.
- The program provides you with a chance to visit local sites in Hebron and get to know the rich history of the city.
- Accommodation, including either staying with a local host family or at a dorm.
The Volunteer with Palestinian Refugees program is open to all who are between 18 – 60 years old. All people from all countries and majors are welcome to join this program. This program does not require any specific degree.