Teach English in Palestine is designed for those who want to teach English to Palestinians (Conversational part) and those who would love to interact with Palestinian community members in general. In addition, this program gives a great opportunity to those who want to travel to Palestine, visit historical sites, get to know the Palestinian culture, live with a Palestinian host family and most importantly leave a very positive impact on the Palestinian community.
This program simply includes teaching English to Palestinian children who ages 6-12-year-old, adults, and community members (you can choose which target group you want to work with). You will be focusing on the conversational part of the language which includes how to deal in situations, how to answer questions and how to know the very important words that someone needs in certain subjects.
- Teaching Palestinian children, adults and community members and interact with them.
- Learn how to manage an English class.
- Learn new simple methods of teaching English.
- Participating in our social and community activities.
- Getting 3 hours of Arabic per week.