IVHQ offers highly affordable volunteer programs in Cusco, Peru. A wide variety of projects are available, including childcare, teaching, conservation, medical work, as well as service learning opportunities. Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, breakfast and dinner during volunteer program period and in-country 24/7 volunteer support. During the weekends, volunteers enjoy trekking the Inca Trail to explore the tourist mecca of Machu Picchu together. Volunteers can choose to join the program for anywhere from 1 to 12 weeks with program fees starting at US$320 for 1 week.
Current IVHQ Volunteer Projects in Cusco:
- Teaching English
- Special Needs Care
- Jungle Conservation
- Animal Care
- Construction and Renovation
- Andean Immersion
- Spanish Service Learning Course
- Programs are available year-round at extremely affordable prices starting at US$295 for 1 week
- The Cusco program starts every Monday and volunteers can join for 1 week up to 24 weeks
- Projects are based in and around the city of Cusco and in rural areas in the Sacred Valley and the Amazon rainforest.
- Cusco program fees includes airport pick-up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation, breakfast and dinner during volunteer program period and in-country 24/7 volunteer support
- IVHQ offers volunteers the opportunity to enjoy discounted Spanish language courses.
- Read the great reviews IVHQ alumni have left about their experiences in Cusco, and visit the IVHQ website to start planning your trip!