Volunteer in Peru- Lowest Fees & Trusted Since 2003

Would you like to immerse yourself in the real Peru? Join Global Crossroad on a life-altering Peru volunteer experience and journey! When you volunteer abroad in Peru, your life will be forever changed.

See for yourself this magnificent country full of the history. Visit the great ruins at Machu Picchu and explore its atmospheric sanctuary-city. Explore the amazing Amazon Rainforest and the famous Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca. Get to know the colorful people of Peru, descendants of a majestic race.

Our renowned volunteering overseas in Peru programs gives you the opportunity to delve into your own depths of compassion in a number of different ways. You could teach English, help the street children, work in an orphanage, or in a medical setting. We offer a professionally guided tour through one of the world's favorite travel destinations, and through your own heart and humanitarian conscience. Contact us for all the fascinating details today!

• Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
  • Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $209 per week.
  • Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
  • Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
  • Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted

Machu Picchu, place to be
Julia

My first weeks in school

I´m Julia, 20 years old and I work in Cusco for eight weeks. The most time of a day I spend in a catholic school, where I help the english teachers in class. I work there with children between six and seventeen. So it never get´s boring. In the afternoon, when I´m not too tired, I also work in the orphanage, which is only separated by a door to the school. There I am with the children and take care of them, while the mothers, for example, do their homework. After work, I´m free to discover the city or do what I want. At the weekend I also have enough time to get to know the country.
In the family I live in, are two other volunteers and we´re spending much time together. It is like a family and after work, I feel like coming home. When I have some questions, I can ask anybody and I have always been helped.
Let´s see, what the next five weeks will bring.

About Global Crossroad

Global Crossroad, LLC is one of the world's fastest growing international volunteer vacation organizations. Its ever-expanding programs offer a variety of volunteer and travel programs in 18 different countries throughout Asia, Africa, Europe, and...