This guided trip with Village Book Builders will be one of the toughest weeks of your life yet one of the best
This humanitarian expedition will provide REAL experiences. By building a library, you will help those who are less fortunate have something that will truly change their lives and the lives of generations to come. During your time you will teach classes, visit homes, read with the children, build a library, and celebrate the completion of the library with the village.
You will have the chance to immerse yourself in the culture of Mexico as well as spend two days seeing the beauty of the country. We will see ancient Aztec ruins and go river rafting down a local river.
Village Book Builders is an organization founded on the desire to bring knowledge to children and families across the world by building community libraries that provide access to literacy education.
- Professional guide leading and supporting the team 24/7
- All inclusive: accommodations, meals, project supplies, and transportation
- The opportunity to enter the homes of the villagers and understand their way of life
- Custom meals according to your diet or allergies
- Two excursion days to see the beauty of your service country
Creating reading habits with young readers will change the course of their lives and their future.
Christmas Break Expeditions Open
Build a library in Cuyapa, Mexico with guided volunteer expeditions.
Build a library in Chachapoyas, Peru with guided volunteer expeditions.
Build a library in Orange Walk, Belize with guided volunteer expeditions.