View Other Details
Trusted by 124,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular volunteer programs in Mexico and 50+ other destinations around the world.
Based in the vibrant city of Mérida on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast, volunteers can choose from 5 meaningful programs starting at just US$320 for one week. When you're not giving back to the local community, you can immerse yourself in Mexico’s unique culture and join exhilarating tours for periods ranging from 1 to 24 weeks.
Your fully-hosted experience includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a dormitory-style volunteer house with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers, so even before you depart, you’ll receive outstanding service from your IVHQ Program Manager and gain exclusive access to volunteer training and preparation tools.
- IVHQ’s Mexico programs are available year-round, starting the first and third Monday of every month
- Fully-hosted volunteer experience from only $320 for 1 week - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
- You’ll be joining a global network of 124,000+ volunteers backed by the world’s leading team of volunteer travel experts with an outstanding safety system and track record
- Support impact-driven volunteer projects run by locals within your host community
- Flexible booking and free changes so you can register with confidence
As a Childcare volunteer, you'll support children’s mental development, creativity and physical coordination by assisting in local daycare, crèches and community centers for economically disadvantaged families in Mexico.
As a Sustainable Agriculture volunteer, you'll work alongside local farmers and assist in implementing progressive farming practices to help combat the challenges of growing environmental pressures.
As a Special Needs Care volunteer, you’ll assist local staff in a residence for those with special needs and provide physical, mental and therapeutic care. Day to day activities include helping with therapy or arts and crafts, preparing food, serving meals and cleaning.
As an English Teacher in Mexico, you'll be placed in schools, community centers and childcare facilities. You can expect to volunteer for three to four hours per day either shadowing local teachers or leading classes yourself. To make sure you have the best impact possible, you are required to speak Spanish at an intermediate level.