Projects Abroad Volunteer Programs in the Philippines

Join Projects Abroad in the Philippines! This Asian island nation offers a distinct cultural experience for travellers like no other.

Volunteers live with host families and get to enjoy the island culture. Available volunteer projects include Teaching English, Coaching Sports, Caring for disadvantaged children, Building schools and houses in a local community. You can also join us in a Medicine & Healthcare or Journalism internship.

Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more!

*Join Projects Abroad's Typhoon Haiyan Disaster Relief program and help rebuild schools and care centers in areas most affected by the typhoon, including Tabogan,Bogo City and San Remigio.

Bryan

New Perspective

Projects Abroad was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. Volunteering in the Philippines was with no question the best decision I have made in my life to date. Living with a host family in their cultural with virtually no commonalities to the way I or the majority of people live in America, as well as working with local tradesman was life changing in the best way. Day to day I felt extremely thankful to be given the opportunity to work with these people who are so also so thankful for everything they have, without asking for anything more.
I have been given a new perspective on how I believe life should be experienced and have the Projects Abroad staff, families and volunteers to thank.

Within the country, everything was exactly as I had hoped and more. I don't know exactly how our program fees are distributed between the Projects Abroad administration, staff and local families and workers, but I really just wish a larger portion of volunteer program fees would go to the local workers, host families and country staff.

About Projects Abroad

Projects Abroad is a global organization formed around the need for gap year programs abroad designed for students taking a break from studying. Since its inception, Projects Abroad has expanded to offer high school volunteer programs, and a vast...