Volunteer as an English Teacher in Romania

Spend a week in a 4 star hotel in the beautiful Romanian countryside.

Welcome to Angloville!

Angloville offers cultural exchange programmes where volunteers receive free board and lodging in the beautiful Romanian countryside in exchange for helping local programme attendees practise their English language skills.

A typical 6 day programme is spent in a stimulating environment mixing with Romanian and native English speakers in a series of casual one-on-one conversations, group activities, negotiations, hiking, walking, swimming, meals (with both Romanian and English speakers) and entertainment all in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.

This is a fantastic opportunity to explore the beauty of Eastern Europe and meet people not only from various backgrounds and professions but all over the world.

Mary

Good

Hi,
It was great. The locals were nice and interested, I had a good time. I also learned a bit of Romanian.
I'm planning to go back and work there as a permanent English teacher.
It seems to be easy to find a job in Romania as an English speaker but it's not.
I love the country so this is why I joined. I guess Prince Charles's love for Transylvania convinced me, for this beautiful peaceful places.

About Angloville

Angloville is one of the biggest providers of free educational volunteering / cultural exchanges in Europe. We offer ESL-related volunteering experience during which students can discover 7 European countries for free, having their board and lodging...