- South Africa
View Other Details
Volunteering is not only about making a difference in others' lives but also about making a remarkable change in yours!
We aim to build a better South Africa through a range of community and conservation projects that support those who need it.
You can choose between social & conservation projects as well as farm stays:
- Volunteer in wildlife sanctuaries
- Volunteer with endangered species
- Volunteer in a domestic animal shelter (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
- Volunteer with elephants
- Volunteer at a South African farm
- Volunteer with children
- Volunteer with elderly people (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
- Learn about and gain practical experience in conservation
- Learn more about the conservation of the marine environment in South Africa