Join us in the heart of wild Africa while we strive to make a difference in the wildlife and environment of Marloth Park.
The Marloth Wildlife Fund is a registered Non-profit Organization (Reg No: 071-250-NPO) set up for the direct benefit of the wildlife within Marloth Park, a nature conservation area on the Southern border of the Kruger National Park. Without the dedication from WTF and MWF, with the help of volunteers, Marloth Park would not be the beautiful sanctuary that it is.
Live with free roaming wild animals while you give us invaluable support in the maintenance, upkeep and other always urgent projects that need attention 24/7/365
Walk along side zebra and giraffe in the day while you go to sleep with the sounds of lions roaring from Lionsruit.
- Living with free roaming wild animals
- Day and evening safaris into the Kruger National Park
- Hands on conservation work with the environment and animals
- Expolring Swaziland and Mozambique in your time off
- Making friends, friends become family in Africa