Helping those who don’t have a voice and contributing to the protection and conservation of domesticated as well as wild animals – this is what you can do as an animal welfare volunteer!
Volunteering with animals gives you the chance to work with a lot of different species, becoming involved in manifold areas. Taking care of dogs, cats or horses, researching whale sharks or wolves and conserving turtles, elephants and other wildlife – amidst incomparable natural landscapes you can experience fascinating creatures from up close and gain valuable knowledge and skills.
Join our committed animal welfare projects to help and protect animals that suffer from exploitation, neglect or illness. Participating in an animal welfare project is a once-in a-lifetime-experience from which you surely will benefit for the rest of your life. Realizing the animals are starting to regain confidence and strength is an unbelievable feeling! Volunteer with animals and experience a rewarding time abroad!
- Make an active contribution to the well-being of those who don’t have a voice.
- Work together with different animal species.
- Acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Get to know impressive places.
- Give and get – experience a rewarding, life-enhancing time abroad.