Tanzania is the largest country in East Africa, and is home to Serengeti National Park, Mt. Kilimanjaro, stunning Indian Ocean coastlines, and the archipelago of Zanzibar.
However, many people in Tanzania live in poverty, with poor or no access to quality education and healthcare. Kaya Responsible Travel offer volunteer projects that provide vital support for ongoing initiatives tackling pressing issues within struggling communities. Projects with Kaya are either based in Moshi, very close to Mount Kilimanjaro, or surrounded by the Indian Ocean on Zanzibar. Use your free time to take adventures, and explore this remarkable country and its stunning views and wildlife - there are many fantastic wildlife reserves in Tanzania which are helping to preserve the African Big 5, and more.
Volunteer in teaching, international development, or marine conservation, and travel Tanzania responsibly.
- Work in dolphin and marine conservation, and live on the incredible bio-diverse island of Zanzibar
- Volunteer and teach in a rural school in Moshi
- Help the local community generate income and fight unemployment by undertaking the entrepreneurship internship
- Use your free time to travel the incredible country of Tanzania which includes Mt. Kilimanjaro, Lake Victoria, and the Serengeti National Park
- Immerse yourself in the wonderful culture of Tanzania, and travel the country responsibly