View Other Details
• Monthly budget for accommodation and living costs (varies by country);
• Round trip flights;
• Medical insurance and vaccines;
• Training (before and after).
• Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada;
• Willing to conduct fundraising and public engagement activities before, during and after the placement;
• Must be in a good physical and mental health.
• Research business opportunities with local, national and international funders;
• Research initiatives and innovations in project development related to partners field of practice;
• Train and support partners in writing business plans, cost analysis, risk assessment and project proposals;
• Train and support partners in planning management with Microsoft Project.
• Degree in business, operations, management, international development or any related fields;
• Experience in project of business management;
• Ability to work within a gender equality & women’s rights framework with strong gender analysis skills;