Famous for their food, paradise islands, and bustling cities, Thailand is an incredible destination for an adventure and an experience that will stay with you forever.
Kaya Responsible Travel offer a wide variety of volunteer and internship placements, which allow you to immerse yourself in the culture, develop personal and professional skills, and give back to the community on your travels. You could work on programs such as teaching, community development, health care, animal conservation, or anti-human trafficking. The goal is to raise the living standards of the people of Thailand and to help towards the preservation of their natural resources and landscapes.
With around 1400 islands, incredible wildlife, and a huge range of volunteer projects to join, volunteering in Thailand with Kaya Responsible Travel could be the perfect place for you to experience adventure, and to travel ethically and sustainably whilst doing so.
- Paradise beaches and bustling cities
- Support ongoing environmental and community projects and help secure a better future for Thailand's wildlife and population
- Work in wildlife conservation at an elephant welfare site, a gibbon rescue sanctuary, or more
- Volunteer or intern in marine conservation, and experience the amazing sea life of Thailand
- Work in community development for vulnerable youths or children