Join Kaya on one of our many unique volunteer and travel programs in Thailand. We operate in a wide variety of capacities including teaching, community development, health care, animal conservation, and human trafficking. The goal is to raise the living standards of the people of Thailand and help preserve their natural resources. Volunteers typically work from 8:30am - 5:00pm with an hour for lunch and evenings to themselves to enjoy Thailand on a personal level.
Here are some of the projects we have on offer in Thailand:
- LGBTQ NGO Development Internship
- Medical Internship at a District Hospital in Chiang Mai
- Elephant Welfare Project in Eastern Mahout Communities
- Journalism Internship Reporting for Shan Communities
- NGO Development Internship in Chiang Mai
- Summer Study Abroad and Service in Thailand
- Marine Conservation
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in Thailand with Kaya. This will be an experience you won't likely forget!