View Other Details
1. SHARED (same gender) Standard hostel accommodation
2. Airport Pickup and drop-off
3. One Touristic tour & One trip to Touristic attraction in Istanbul
4. Two meals per day
5. Volunteering Program & location orientation
6. 24/7 in-country local Happiness Volunteers crew support
Being the capital of “Greenery” in Turkey, the forest conservation program is saving this title from the destruction of some human’s misplacement of trash and other items. Moreover, having a lot of trees cut down, we hiking around the forests to collect trash and mingle with nature helps reduce the trees cutting.
- Affordable fees from $820 for 1 week
- Includes accommodation, meals, airport pick up, orientation and 24/7 support
- Explore the outdoors in Bursa
- Explore the first capital for the ottoman empire in the world
OUR LONG LASTING GREEN FOOTPRINT
Making sure our programs sustainable with a green print. We make sure to place more than 200 volunteers every year. We maintain a consistent level of progress in our programs. There is a cap number of volunteers of every program too to make sure that the program is functional and sustainable.
HAPPINESS ECONOMIC IMPACT
Happiness volunteers programs are funded by the volunteers themselves while we make sure that we can make sure the fees are optimal. Therefore, we are not creating any financial burden on the destination we volunteer at.
At our accommodations, we take proper measures to effectively use energy and water consumption. Also, we reduce the usage of non-environmental friendly products in cleaning around the accommodation.