View Other Details
Detailed Fundraising Guide that will help you raise the funds needed to travel, as well as provide donations to the project.
Program fees include airport transportation, orientation, housing/meals, 24/7 in-country support.
Suitable options for solo travelers, gap year, honeymooners, families, mature travelers & groups.
Volunteers needed for nursery and primary school levels (ages 4yrs-13yrs) to teach English and other subjects. Teaching experience is not required. You can begin working with some children, teaching English and basic math.
These are rural schools for the children of the community. The objective of this program is to contribute to the academic development of the school in order to provide the best opportunity for the orphans to receive a quality education.
Volunteers are needed for the on-going construction and water building projects in the community. Volunteers needed for manual labor jobs working alongside skilled and unskilled local workers.
- ABV’s Uganda program is available year-round, you can start any day of the week
- Highly affordable program fees US NonProfit Organization - Program rates are tax deductible and you can fundraise
- You’ll be joining volunteers from all over the World Safe, friendly placements and accommodations
- You’ll be traveling with ABV, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of thousands volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization
- Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs
501 (c)3 nonprofit USA based organization – you can tax deduct the program fees.
- Available year-round. You choose your own program start and end dates.
- 245 perfectly balanced projects - experience, price, service.
- 100% cultural immersion including local home-stay and guesthouse accommodations.
- Program fees include airport transportation, orientation, housing/meals, 24/7 in-country support.
- Suitable options for solo travelers, gap year, honeymooners, families, mature travelers & groups.
- Excellent safety record and Platinum rated non-profit organization per Guidestar ABV alumni reviews.