View Other Details
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- Airport pickup
- 24 Hour support from staff
- Program orientation
Uganda is considered as one of the poorest countries in the world, where nearly half the population suffers from illiteracy, poverty, lack of sanitation facilities and inadequate health care. You can contribute towards making their condition better by volunteering in Uganda.
VolSol has 4 projects in Uganda - Child Care Program, Community Development Program, Medical Project, and Teaching Program. These volunteering opportunities are available throughout the year, starting from 1 week & extending up to 18 weeks. Medical & pre-med students can get a first-hand experience shadowing the doctors and learn about the healthcare system of a developing nation.
University students & gap year travelers looking for some valuable work experience can join the community development project and contribute towards solving the regular problems. VolSol ensures that each volunteer can get a chance to contribute meaningfully towards the host community while learning from their experience.
- Programs are available in the Kampala Region of Uganda.
- Get the opportunity to interact with the natives and learn about their culture & traditions.
- Volunteer work for the development and welfare of the underprivileged societies in Uganda.
- Enjoy the thrill of witnessing the mountain gorillas during forest expeditions on the weekends.
- Meet some amazing like-minded travelers from other parts of the world.