Study environmental conservation and leadership all within the experiential wonderland of Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji.
In New Zealand, Students will experience indigenous Māori culture while living on a marae (community grounds). Learn about local environmental and social activism movements specific to indigenous rights, hiking the famed Abel Tasman, living on an organic farm, and learning about sustainability and regenerative practices.
In Fiji, get SCUBA certified in the colorful waters off the coast of Savusavu. Experience Fijian culture in a remote village homestay, working alongside locals on community projects.
In Australia, work alongside accomplished scientists in the largest continuous rainforest in Australia, learning about environmental conservation and habitat restoration. Spend a few days in a spiritual retreat, reflecting on what you have learned and preparing for your journey home.
- Study and volunteer with a Māori community in New Zealand
- Engage in environmental conservation efforts
- Learn about organic farming and sustainability
- Experience authentic Fijian culture in a remote village homestay
- Earn your SCUBA Certification off the coast of Savusavu