By GapForce   Reviews (3)   97% Rating

GapForce Australia Adventure

By GapForce   Reviews (3)   97% Rating

Join one of our groups for an action-packed 7 week tour combining travel & adventure with volunteering on Australia’s famed East Coast. Your journey begins in the awesome city of Sydney before heading north to Brisbane via the legendary Byron Bay. You’ll spend 2 weeks volunteering on an environmental conservation project, a great way to give back to this amazing country, before continuing north into Queensland.

Sailing on the Whitsunday islands, 4 x 4 jeep rides on Fraser Island and snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef are just some of the highlights. Your epic adventure ends with a week in Cape Tribulation, a stunning paradise where the reef meets the rainforest!

For those looking to stay on and work in Australia, why not add on our optional visa & work assistance package to set you on your way!

Oceania › Australia › Sydney
Program Tags
Adventure Travel
Primary Language
Cost
What is included: Pre-departure briefing and support, Airport pick-up, Gapforce Leader, Local guides and support staff, Welcome and orientation briefing, All accommodation, All tours on itinerary, Project donation, Meals listed in itinerary, Social activities, 24/7 UK emergency back-up, T-shirt
2000.00

Rating Values

Zoe
Birmingham

Australia Adventure January 2017

Overall 10

I've just returned from the four week Australian Adventure, and have had the most fantastic month of my life! Having arrived in Sydney a couple weeks prior to the beginning of the trip I was able to settle down before meeting my group and jumping straight into activities and adventures. All of the activities made available to me were of fantastic quality and excitement and I couldn't have asked for a more exciting programme itinerary. My group leader, Felicity, was also such a fantastic and helpful character who was willing to help in any way possible to ensure we had the most amazing adventure. Overall, I had such a fantastic time and would highly recommend this to anybody else who is not sure if travelling alone is something they'd be interested in or feel comfortable with, or just fancies being in a group of amazing travellers!

Emily
London

Incredible trip with Ozforce

Overall 10

I have recently returned from a short stint in Australia. I arrived in September to be greeted by the rep of OzForce, at the time Bec. She was so helpful and was always there when we needed here. The first 2 weeks she introduced us into Sydney life and showed us the ropes. Without her guidance I dont think my friend and I would have had such a good time during our 4 months over there. Having known people who tried to go about doing it themselves it seemed alot easier with OzForce. Through OzForce I met some awesome people who I actually ended up living with in Bondi and travelling with in Australia. Bec helped me throughout my time in Australia and I was always in contact with her, as were the boys I was with, when travelling letting her know my next stop and my plans. I met some incredible people through my trip to Australia and my OzForce experience. If I was to do it all over again I wouldnt change a thing!!

Patrick
London
London School of Economics

Ozforce was amazing!! So much fun!!

Overall 9

Travelling Australia was amazing and definitely worth it!!! Going up the East Coast was the best part and the people I met were incredible!! The sites were amazing and so much to do!! Never a dull moment and the 6 weeks in Australia were incredible and you can stay on for longer as well making it worthwhile!!

Improve the coordination with the Gapforce employees as the ozforxe company were amazing and so helpful!!

Gapforce is a leading provider of structured Gap Year programs and summer opportunities overseas. The wide range of global adventures includes marine conservation, wildlife protection, community volunteering & healthcare, extreme expeditions, leadership training, working holidays, internships, sport coaching, ski instructor and leadership training.

For over twenty years, Gapforce has been running safe, unique and rewarding programs to some of the world’s most exciting and exotic locations. Our overseas staff are some of the most experienced in the industry and look after you every step of the way. You have a choice of group start dates throughout the year – your adventure starts here!

GapForce Australia Adventure