By GapForce   Reviews (6)   98% Rating

GapForce Australia Adventure

By GapForce   Reviews (6)   98% Rating

Join one of our groups for an action-packed 7 week tour combining travel & adventure with volunteering on Australia’s famed East Coast. Your journey begins in the awesome city of Sydney before heading north to Brisbane via the legendary Byron Bay. You’ll spend 2 weeks volunteering on an environmental conservation project, a great way to give back to this amazing country, before continuing north into Queensland.

Sailing on the Whitsunday islands, 4 x 4 jeep rides on Fraser Island and snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef are just some of the highlights. Your epic adventure ends with a week in Cape Tribulation, a stunning paradise where the reef meets the rainforest!

For those looking to stay on and work in Australia, why not add on our optional visa & work assistance package to set you on your way!

Oceania » Australia » Sydney
Adventure Travel
Primary Language
2000.00
Cost Description
What is included: Pre-departure briefing and support, Airport pick-up, Gapforce Leader, Local guides and support staff, Welcome and orientation briefing, All accommodation, All tours on itinerary, Project donation, Meals listed in itinerary, Social activities, 24/7 UK emergency back-up, T-shirt

Rating Values

Emma
United Kingdom
Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama

The Most Beautiful Place on Earth

Overall

I had a great time in Australia. The experiences and memories will remain with me for the rest of my life. Our tour leader, Jamii, was amazing - she was great company, enthusiastic and helped the group gel, relax and have fun. Australia is special for many reasons - we saw some incredible sunsets, beaches, wildlife and night skies full of stars. Some highlights were snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, exploring Fraser Island in 4 x 4 cars, surfing and a hike to the Blue Mountains. I very much enjoyed my trip and I would recommend GapForce to everyone.

Megan
England

Australia

Overall

I have just completed four weeks in Australia with gap force and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Our leader Jamii was amazing and made the trip. She looked after us all so well and found lots of fun activities for us to do. Throughout the four weeks we had so many incredible experiences including sky diving, going to frazer island and sailing the whitsundays to name but a few. The other people on the trip were amazing and we have made friends for life with people all over the world.

Cerys
England

Once in a lifetime experience

Overall

Just been on the April gapforce tour for 4 weeks, it was absolutely amazing had so much fun and did so many actitivies and made friends for life. The leader jamii was amazing and more like a big sister and she had really good ideas and suggestions of activities to do, she really made the trip even better! I loved exploring the east coast and doing a wide range of activities and amazing things like stargazing on the overnight cruise and swimming in tea tree lakes in Fraser Island. It was such a good trip I'd recommend it though anyone who was interested.

Zoe
Birmingham

Australia Adventure January 2017

Overall

I've just returned from the four week Australian Adventure, and have had the most fantastic month of my life! Having arrived in Sydney a couple weeks prior to the beginning of the trip I was able to settle down before meeting my group and jumping straight into activities and adventures. All of the activities made available to me were of fantastic quality and excitement and I couldn't have asked for a more exciting programme itinerary. My group leader, Felicity, was also such a fantastic and helpful character who was willing to help in any way possible to ensure we had the most amazing adventure. Overall, I had such a fantastic time and would highly recommend this to anybody else who is not sure if travelling alone is something they'd be interested in or feel comfortable with, or just fancies being in a group of amazing travellers!

Emily
London

Incredible trip with Ozforce

Overall

I have recently returned from a short stint in Australia. I arrived in September to be greeted by the rep of OzForce, at the time Bec. She was so helpful and was always there when we needed here. The first 2 weeks she introduced us into Sydney life and showed us the ropes. Without her guidance I dont think my friend and I would have had such a good time during our 4 months over there. Having known people who tried to go about doing it themselves it seemed alot easier with OzForce. Through OzForce I met some awesome people who I actually ended up living with in Bondi and travelling with in Australia. Bec helped me throughout my time in Australia and I was always in contact with her, as were the boys I was with, when travelling letting her know my next stop and my plans. I met some incredible people through my trip to Australia and my OzForce experience. If I was to do it all over again I wouldnt change a thing!!

Patrick
London
London School of Economics

Ozforce was amazing!! So much fun!!

Overall

Travelling Australia was amazing and definitely worth it!!! Going up the East Coast was the best part and the people I met were incredible!! The sites were amazing and so much to do!! Never a dull moment and the 6 weeks in Australia were incredible and you can stay on for longer as well making it worthwhile!!

Improve the coordination with the Gapforce employees as the ozforxe company were amazing and so helpful!!

Gapforce is a leading provider of structured Gap Year programs and summer opportunities overseas. The wide range of global adventures includes marine conservation, wildlife protection, community volunteering & healthcare, extreme expeditions, leadership training, working holidays, internships, sport coaching, ski instructor and leadership training.

For over twenty years, Gapforce has been running safe, unique and rewarding programs to some of the world’s most exciting and exotic locations. Our overseas staff are some of the most experienced in the industry and look after you every step of the way. You have a choice of group start dates throughout the year – your adventure starts here!