- Great Barrier Reef
View Other Details
* Pre-departure, in-country and alumni support
* Screened host family matching
* Weekly stipend of AUD $200-360, meals, and private room provided by host family
* End-of-program bonus (AUD $500) provided by host family
* Orientation / welcome meetings
* Optional meet-ups with other au pairs
* Childcare guide and other resources
* Inclusion in our Facebook group for participants in Australia
* Stipend and end-of-program bonus provided by host family
* Orientation sessions offered in-country
Eligibility: U.S. citizens 18-30
Sydney arrival dates: Jan 22, March 25, July 15, August 19 (NOTE: if it's impossible for you to arrive on these dates let us know -- we have some flexibility)
Included: Orientation program in Sydney with accommodation included, placement with screened host family, access to social activities to connect with other travelers, agency support from the U.S. and Australia, and more!
Being an au pair involves a relationship between you and a host family. You'll help them with childcare and become a member of the family. Host families provide a private room, meals, a stipend (AUD $800-1360/month), and an end-of-program bonus. You must be a U.S. citizen between 18-30 in order to be eligible for this program.
After your initial 6-month placement you'll be able to travel independently or extend for another 6-months (with the same family or a new one) if you prefer. There is no cost for extending your program.
- Open to U.S. citizens
- Orientation with other au pairs in Sydney
- AUD $200-360/week plus extra upon program completion
- Private room and all meals included
- Social activities with other au pairs
View the latest job postings by InterExchange.