We have a wide range of placements throughout Australia. Many are a short distance from famous tourist hotspots and all are full of friendly Australians ready to welcome you 'down under' for your Gap Year.
You will be matched to a school that will utilise your skills, strengths and attributes in everyday school subjects and extracurricular activities. This means if you are an avid sportsperson we will match you to a school who will utilise your sporting skills in their Physical Education department.
For your enthusiasm and continued involvement within the school community, the school will provide you with accommodation and food during the school terms. Plus, of course, an allowance. When school holidays commence, you are free to travel and explore all that Australia has to offer. Or maximise your opportunity in the Southern Hemisphere by exploring our Asian and South Pacific neighbours.
An Aussie Gap Year with Letz Live is like no other.
Apply early to avoid disappointment.
View Program Information
- Your PAID (yes, you will be paid by the school) placement at a leading Australian School.
- FREE food & accommodation during your placement at the school (food is not available during school holidays).
- HEAPS of free time to travel and explore Australia (and surrounding countries) during the school holiday periods.
- In-country orientation the moment you arrive (to meet fellow participants and make friends straight away)!
- Support & guidance with your visa and entry clearances.
- Learn to Surf class during orientation.
- Australian Mobile Phone number.
- Letz Live welcome pack including an Australia mobile phone number, Lonely Planet guide, discount coupons + more.
- Continued & unending support from our Gold Coast head office.
- Certificate of Completion once your placement has been completed.