Work Abroad Australia: Traveller Program

Start your Australian working holiday experience in style with our exclusive Work Abroad Traveller package! For $970 you’ll gain the perfect introduction to Australian culture as well as all of the necessary tools to make your transition Down Under as smooth as possible.

During your first two days we’ll help you with all of the logistics-bank account set up, tax file numbers, an Australian SIM card and SO much more. Once you’re squared away, you’ll spend the next five days traveling around some of the East Coast of Australia’s top destinations. Job support, admin assistance and an epic five days of exploring The Blue Mountains, Kirribilli, Manly Beach and more. What's not to love?

The Work Abroad Traveller Package ($970) includes:

• Airport meet and greet followed by transfer to accommodation
  • 2 nights accommodation in a multi-share dorm at a 5 star Hostel, voted one of the best in the world in Sydney (upgrades can be arranged on request)
  • In-depth job placement

Claudia

Experience of a Lifetime

This experience, without a doubt, changed my entire life. My perspective was magnificently enriched, my cultural aspects aggrandized, and my lens through which I view life was wondrously altered---for the better. Before coming on this trip, I had no idea what the world could offer me. Now, I am enlightened by the plethora of opportunity that exists in the world. Not only did I have the time of my life, but I also met some extraordinary people along the way. It was absolutely incredible. These people challenged me in ways that I had never been challenged before. They encouraged me to take risks, remain open-minded, and first and foremost believe in myself. I walked away from this experience with a purpose and an interminable drive to fulfill it.

About StudentUniverse

For students looking to travel the world, we offer our members special rates on flights, hotels and tours, allowing students to travel more and spend less. Our unique pricing and terms are negotiated specifically for this demographic through...