View Other Details
An overnight trip at Surf Camp and a surf lesson
A cocktail-making class
Admin set up: SIM card, bank account and Tax File Number
A 1-on-1 work and travel session with one of our experts
A dolphin experience
A private Aboriginal Cultural Tour
Whether you're planning to come to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa or have always dreamed of starting your Gap Year in Sydney, our 'Welcome to Sydney' tour is the life-changing week you're looking for!
In your week with us, you will tick off so many bucket-list items, see Sydney through the eyes of a local and make friends for life. We want you to explore all that Sydney has to offer with complete peace of mind, so our team will set you up with all of your admin essentials: SIM card, Tax File Number and your bank account.
Not only that, but you will also receive lifetime membership to our travel family and all the support you need to work in and travel around this beautiful country.
- Overnight trip to the South Coast of NSW. Stay at an epic Surf Camp and learn how to catch a wave.
- An insightful Aboriginal Cultural Walk to learn more about Australia's history.
- Experience Sydney's food and drink scene with a private cocktail-making class and dinner at a multi-cultural street food venue that locals love.
- See Sydney's icons, charming suburbs and beautiful beaches.
- Watch dolphins swim in the wild alongside you while you cruise around Jervis Bay on a boat.