Welcome to Sydney: Work & Travel Australia
View Other Details
An overnight trip at Surf Camp and a surf lesson
A cocktail-making class
Admin set up: SIM card, bank account and Tax File Number
A 1-on-1 work and travel session with one of our experts
A dolphin experience
A private Aboriginal Cultural Tour
The Best Possible Way to Experience Sydney And Its Stunning Surrounds 🌊
Whether you're planning to come to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa, as a Tourist or have always dreamt of starting your Gap Year in Sydney, this tour is the life-changing week you're looking for!
You will tick off many bucket-list items, see Sydney through the eyes of a local and make friends for life. We want you to explore all that this iconic city and surrounding areas have to offer with complete peace of mind. Our team will set you up with all of your admin essentials: SIM card, Tax File Number and Bank Account.
Not only that, but you will also receive lifetime membership to our travel family and all the support you need to work in and travel around this beautiful country.
Video and Photos
- Overnight road-trip to the South Coast of NSW including an epic Surf Camp and learn how to catch a wave.
- An insightful Aboriginal Cultural Walk to learn more about Australia's history.
- Experience Sydney's food and drink scene with a private cocktail-making class and dinner at a multi-cultural street food venue that locals love, plus a bar-crawl!
- See Sydney's icons, charming suburbs and beautiful beaches.
- Watch dolphins swim in the wild alongside you while you cruise around Jervis Bay on a boat.