COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Oyster Worldwide has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Complete an action packed induction program and then travel out to a job that matches your skills. The training program allows you to learn amazing new skills in fencing, chainsaw work and tractor driving. Practice the basics of horse riding, cattle mustering, yard work, and dirt biking on this all-rounder safety course.
Before you start training, you will spend three wonderful days in Noosa at the top of the Sunshine Coast in sunny Queensland. Enjoy the beach, visit Fraser Island and acclimatise to the Australian heat and time zone. Work on a farm for three to sixth months and then use your money to to fund your travels!
Board is provided for the full 9 days and food at the training farm. It is essential that you can drive a manual (gear stick) car. Previous farm experience isn't necessary however some jobs require existing skills. Have a real Aussie experience and get paid doing it!
- A guaranteed paid job in rural Australia.
- A fun packed introductory training week to improve your all round farming skills.
- Visit Queensland's famous Sunshine Coast region with trips to Fraser Island and Australia Zoo.
- Earn great money to fund further travels.
- See the real Australia and get to know local Aussie families.