Based at a PADI Platinum dive centre on the beautiful Pacific coast of Costa Rica, this 4 or 10 week course trains you as a professional PADI Divemaster. Alongside your professional qualifications you will gain skills and knowledge performing marine science research with underwater survey and data collection techniques. The work of participants contributes to the scientific record which helps monitor the health of our oceans, while you emerge from the course with hand-on experience in marine research to back up your top-level scuba certifications.
- Become a professional PADI Divemaster
- Learn Marine Conservation techniques
- Contribute to international coral and fish surveys
- Swim with turtles, rays, sharks, dolphins and even whales
- Only PADI Centre in Central America offering training and certification in unique marine conservation specialties