Edu Aupair ( Live-in English Tutor )

It is a little different from the regular au pair. The main responsibility will be focus more on helping the kids to improve English and teach them new things, rather than doing hours of work. The family and we will offer:
(1) A separate room
(2) Meals
(3) Insurance ( insurance fee up to 200RMB/Month; sum insured up to 500,000RMB )
(4) At least 60 classes of Mandarin Chinese in every 3 months.
(5) Pocket money: At least 2,000RMB/month.
(6) Completion bonus: 2,500RMB for 3 months, 5,000RMB for 6 months, 10,000RMB for 12 months.
(7) 1.5 days off per week
(8) 3 paid days off in every 3 months.
Program length: 3-12 months
Flight tickets depend on length of staying.
No agency fee requierd.

• Real Chinese Food
  • Culture activities
  • Reliable and responsible service
  • Mature families with hosting experience
  • Sight-seeings

Matilda

Wise decision to Choose China Educators

My experience in China was amazing. I am very thankful China Educators and there Edu Au Pair program for providing the opportunity to understand the Chinese culture so closely. I stayed in China for 3 months and my host family doesn’t’ let me feel that I am from some other country. Being the part of their family, I was involved in many of there works such as picking up child after school and spending time with her, sometimes helping in her homework, helping in reading English and also we had good bonding during our exercise sessions. If anyone wants to experience unforgettable moments and explore China by feeling like a family than I highly recommend China Educator.

Cheers!!!

I personally feel that this is one of the best program and and l am completely satisfied with them.
Artur

Satisfied

I enjoyed it very much. I am very thankful to God and to China Educators for giving me the opportunity to improve my working abilities with children, to improve my level of Chinese and also the opportunity to travel and real friends. I recommend to anyone who enjoys spending time with children and also like experiencing new, exited and unforgettable moments, this program is for you. During my stay at a house of a wonderful family in Beijing, I enjoyed to Great Wall, Forbiden City, 百花山 and many other picturesque landscapes.

About China Educators

We specialize in education programs since 2011. Edu Au Pair in China is our feature program. And we firstly came up the term ‘EDU Au Pair’, as the Chinese host families focus more on education instead of housework. Also, we offer Mandarin and English...