Summer Camp Jobs in China with Smaller Earth

Did you know that China is the hottest new destination for summer camp?

Adventure China is a great opportunity to get the traditional summer camp feeling, but with a twist. If you want to step out of your comfort zone, China is the best place for you. Every day at camp will bring you unique adventures and memories that you will remember forever and share over and over again.

This summer, spend 9 weeks working with children at unbelievable summer camps in amazing China. You’ll have the world’s best job with a whole new world and culture opening up to you every day.

As a camp counselor, you’ll be living in a bunk with children and you’ll supervise them during their activities, and also got a chance to try out the cool things what a summer camp can offer.

Don’t worry! You don’t need to have any specific qualifications to be a camp counselor in China, but you need to have a lot of energy and the willingness to step into the unknown.

Master summer camp with Adventure China.

• $1000 flight credit.
  • Earn spending money while at camp.
  • Up to 90 days medical insurance.
  • 2 to 3 weeks of travel after camp.
  • Visa assistance and sponsorship.

Roisin

Life changing program! - Adventure China

Adventure China was life changing. The support I received was incredible, they went above and beyond to make sure I felt prepared and ready for my trip. The Adventure China team even came out to China to catch up and check in with us.

I wouldn't have had the courage to travel China by myself, but always dreamed of going. This was my first step and I'm so happy I came across this program. Not only is it incredibly cheap but I felt fully prepared and ready to travel. It made me feel so at ease to know I had a great company behind me to sort everything out!

They even organised a prep weekend where I got to meet everyone else I was going to be working with and flew in the Camp director from China too. We did workshops on camp life, china, camp games, and sorted out all our documents etc. It was so nice to meet all my colleagues and I made some life long friends and we started making travel plans for after camp! China is such a magical place. I had the time of my life and I can't wait to return next year.

I can't thank the Adventure China team enough!

About Smaller Earth

Ready to work abroad? If the thrill of earning a paycheck and traveling at the same time is enticing to you, then welcome to Smaller Earth.

Smaller Earth has been sending individuals on work and travel programs since 1999. What started out as a one...